Buy tickets here.
Wildlands has a strict NO refund policy.
Read our full terms and conditions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 contact tracing requirements, we require your name to be printed on your ticket, as per your ID. If this is not the case, please contact us for further information.
At the festival
You will need one of the following IDs on arrival and on your person throughout the entire event:
- Current valid Australian driver’s license (with photograph)
- Current Passport
- Government Issued Proof of Age Card
- International Driver’s License (must contain a photograph)
Brisbane Showgrounds is located 1.5KM away from the Brisbane CBD and walking distance from the Fortitude Valley.
Brisbane Showgrounds is a 10 Minute walk from either Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley train stations. Bus Access is also available in with stops in the surrounding streets.
Uber/Taxi/Rideshare are also available.
You can bring anything from an iPhone to a disposable camera however we do not permit professional cameras of any kind. Any camera with a detachable lens is not permitted.
There is no strict dress code for Wildlands, however, it is recommended you dress comfortable and sun smart as the festival can be a long day.
OMCG and other Gang related Symbols, tattoos, masks, helmets, clothing or uniforms are NOT PERMITTED.
Gates open at 12pm.
There will be full medical facilities available on site. First Aid tents will be easily visible on site. If you have any trouble finding our first aid tents, don’t hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff for assistance.
Health & Safety
Wildlands Festival regards the safety of all those who attend our festival as our number 1 priority. Wildlands will occur in a COVID safe environment and follow all advice provided by Queensland Health.
- If you feel unwell, or are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please reconsider attending the festival and contact medical professionals for further advice.
- Please ensure that your tickets have the correct name, phone number and email address on them. To update these, please email email@example.com
- For more information on the Queensland Government's management of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, please visit - https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or are awaiting a test result during the event dates for Wildlands Weekender, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to provide you with a ticket for a future event, or a refund. Evidence of a COVID-19 test will be required in this situation.
Whilst attending Wildlands, all patrons, staff and contractors will be required to adhere to all Queensland Health directives as well as all local, state and federal laws.
- You are permitted to wear a health mask, however you will need to remove it to confirm your identity at the gate on entry, at the bar and if/when requested by Event Staff.
- If you feel at any time that you or someone's else's health or safety is threatened, please advise the closest staff member, security guard or police member.
- Failure to comply with health measures or directives given by either local, state or federal governments, or Event Staff, may result in eviction without the right to reenter or to obtain a refund.
- In case of Evacuation, please follow directives of venue & Event Staff and all emergency services personnel.
- Patrons have the right to refuse a search, contact trace verification or health check, however those that do so acknowledge they will be excluded (through refusal of entry) or removed from the event without a refund.
If, due to increased government restrictions, the event cannot take place as planned, it will not be cancelled. It will be rescheduled to later in 2021, a date will be announced at the time of postponement, if required.
- All tickets will be automatically transferred to the new event date.
- If you cannot attend the new date, refunds WILL be offered at that time. More information will be provided to all ticket holders in this situation.
Wildlands Weekender has been planned with the best health advice available at the time. If we are required to reduce capacity, the following will occur.
- The first purchased tickets up to the allowable capacity will still be valid.
- All other tickets will automatically be transferred to our December Wildlands event
- If your ticket is transferred to the new date and you cannot attend that date, you WILL be able to request a refund.
- If your tickets remain valid for the current dates and you cannot attend, unfortunately refunds will not be offered. You can resell your tickets through Tixel.